Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New schedule

I have been a lazy blogger, but there are so many new things happening in our crazy lives. I went back to work on March 28th for 6 hours a day and it was a very traumatic day for Brandon and me. It has been hard to get used to our new schedule. I start work at 6 a.m. and Brandon starts at 7 a.m. so we are all up at the crack of dawn, even when we don't sleep so well at night. Kane has been going to day care each day around 6:45 in the morning and I pick him up around 1:30 in the afternoon and I can hardly stand it! I am still very sad at work without him and I wonder what he is doing a lot. They assure me that he is doing great and behaving himself at day care so far so I am a proud mama.
I can't believe how much Kane changes every week. He is starting to smile and talk more and throws a laugh in every now and then. He also throws in a big pouty lip when necessary. He is very curious about the world around him. I catch him sucking on his hand and fingers more all the time. He is very busy and I have a feeling we are in for it later.








No comments:

Post a Comment