Monday, April 23, 2012

Things are changin'

Kane is changing right before our eyes. He is growing into a little boy with his own personality traits and I am excited but also sad in a way. Kane can go from happy and smiling to hysterical in seconds and is very impatient when it is time to eat. He laughs and giggles when we tickle his chubby legs and tummy. We have figured out his different cries now including the I'm mad, I'm starving, I'm whining, I'm hurting, and I'm a big faker cry.
He is outgrowing everything including clothes, socks, towels, and blankets. Kane has discovered his hands and constantly stares and plays with them in front of his face. It may be a bit premature, but we have recently started sitting in his Bumbo and reaching for toys. We figured we would start now because he is getting bored with laying all the time. He is very curious these days and likes to stand and look around. We are truly blessed to have our little man to entertain us every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment